Career Opportunities at Liaise Environmental
We are currently seeking to fill the following positions:
Air Quality Engineer/Scientist
Liaise Environmental has an opening for an Air Quality Engineer/Scientist. The requirement is the ability to perform turn-key air quality permitting and evaluation of compliance under NSR, Title V, NSPS, MACT, NESHAPS and other environmental regulations.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to complete projects with minimum or no supervision.
- Air dispersion modeling would be useful but is not the primary focus of this position.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- B.S./M.S. in Environmental/Chemical Engineering, Atmospheric Science or related fields.
A qualified candidate will possess:
- 5-10 years of Environmental and/or Consulting Experience
- In depth knowledge of Air Quality Regulations and Emissions Calculations
Responsibilities will include:
- Technical lead to design and complete projects
- Ensure quality product within budget and time constraints
- Provide direction and management to engineers and scientists
- Interface with clients and regulators
If you are interested in applying for a position, please email
your resume to:
Daphne V. Economou, P.E.
PO Box 180838
Dallas, Texas 75218-0838